Tired of operating for a business who aren’t investing? Or just looking for a new opportunity where you can learn and develop new skills with some of the top brands in the UK? Are you craving a fun, social, dynamic brand who have size and scale but offer freedom and pace? Or a premium Brand, that provides more responsibility than most, however, offers an opportunity to go above and beyond expectations and provides real scope to grow and take your career to that next level.
It’s a hard decision to make, luckily, this role encapsulates both!
Signature Career Management are partnered with a fast-paced, and extremely ambitious FMCG business who are looking to recruit several Brand Managers and Assistant Brand Managers to work on a portfolio of exciting and established Brands. It’s no surprise this business has doubled in revenue over the recent years and forecasted to do the same over the next few years! Despite having a large and growing team, they maintain a “family business” approach and are committed to helping their employees reach their goals. A business who always put people first, whether it is their employees, customers, or consumers, satisfying their demand in the most creative way possible.
Is this a business that sounds like it could be for you? If so, please read on and keep in mind responsibilities vary brand dependant!
Responsibilities will include:
- Annual brand planning and development working with the wider marketing team across campaigns to ensure execution
- Driving, delivering, and reporting on business performance by brand
- Prioritising initiatives to maximise brand budgets and drive sales
- Using your marketing instinct and experience to influence and drive decision making where data and insight is lacking, to support NPD/EPD and activities within your portfolio
- Supporting the wider team in any activity that involves your brand, from attending events or photoshoots
- Championing the brand and immersing yourself in brand activation!
What we’re looking for:
- 2 + years brand or product management experience within Consumer Goods (FMCG would be advantageous)
- A creative, motivated self-starter who doesn’t take themselves all that seriously! (Well – not all the time anyways!)
- Ability to operate in an agile business, being able to adapt whilst thinking pro-actively
- An ability to influence those around you and collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders
These opportunities are rare! The brand portfolio you could sink your teeth into is particularly exciting and offers a handful of brands which are super high energy and fun VS others which are more premium and making noise in the industry demanding to be heard.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below. Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.