Home based with travel - location flexible across UK
Full time but also open to part time working arrangements
Competitive Salary £40-50k, car allowance and many other benefits
You will be working for one of Avidity’s specialist sales and marketing agencies, where our Group Mission is simple: to help brands sell more. You will have the opportunity to represent exciting, high profile brands, whilst shaping the direction of your client and the Group, contributing to our desire to grow our business within and beyond field sales.
Avidity is the parent company for a group of leading and cutting edge sales and marketing agencies, who have a broad range of specialist services, which include field marketing, experiential, digital, data products and consultancy.
We are looking for an experienced and successful Account Manager to join one of our FMCG client teams within the Avidity Group, this could be with Standout, McCurrach or Wave. As an Account Manager you will be able to work autonomously, translating the clients strategic, brand and commercial objectives into a structured, clear & stretching set of guidelines for our field teams.
If you have a proven track record in a similar role and you are ambitious to drive excellence in execution and continuous improvement, we want to talk to you!
The important info …
- Salary in the range of £40-50k
- 25 days paid holidays + public holidays (increases with length of service)
- Client bonus scheme or Company Incentive scheme
- Car allowance - £480pm
- Family-friendly working policies (such as enhanced maternity & paternity leave)
- Monday to Friday - flexible working and part time may be considered
- Private Healthcare
- Company Pension Scheme – 4% employer contributions
- Annual leave purchase scheme
- Free life assurance at 3x annual salary
- Access to Employee Assistance Programme - 24/7 support on Physical, Mental and Financial Well-being
- Access to our Employee 'perks' site (discounts from a wide range of retailers, gym memberships, leisure activities plus much more!)
- Opportunity to volunteer for our McCurrach taskforces (Diversity & Inclusion; Sustainability; Wellbeing & Community)
- Personal development through our 'Byte' e-learning platform to enable you to fulfil your potential
- Supportive company culture & values where performance is recognised and rewarded
- Last but by no means least… a fun place to work!
Here at Avidity, we want to support you in your career and to help develop your growth in knowledge and learning. It’s the performance and engagement of our people who make this an amazing place to work. Our employees are everything to us and that’s why we make sure everyone enjoys continuous support, great perks and excellent career opportunities. We work really hard to create an open, honest, high performing & diverse culture. We think that’s reflective in the results we deliver, which have enabled the strong partnerships we have with our clients.
More on what you’ll be doing:
You will own the day to relationships with your client by overseeing the planning, performance and reporting of objectives. Your role puts you in the perfect position to use insight from the field to propose new initiatives and improve the operation, supporting further business development opportunities. Through your fantastic engagement and relationship skills, you will be able to adapt your style, constructively challenging where required to ensure successful delivery, whilst bringing the client and the team with you.
A large part of your role is working with data, so having strong analytical and reporting skills whilst being able to translate into a compelling story is essential.
Full job spec available.
Your skills and experience
- Commercial experience, preferably within FMCG (and Field Marketing environment), with Account Management experience or similar
- Data driven, very comfortable with numbers and can tell the story
- Solution and results focused, ambitious to deliver excellence in execution
- Client and Team Management experience - you may have direct reports so experience of managing a team is preferred
- Strong analytical & presentation skills (PowerPoint)
- Outstanding communication and relationship building skills at all levels of an organisation
- A proven ability to translate commercial direction and strategic requirement into field briefing
- Clear adaptability to ensure a collaborative way of working ensuring the field and commercial team work as one
- High levels energy, resilience and calm under pressure
- Experience of working within a fast-paced organisation that is constantly changing
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (with some overnights) to client sites and to Head office or other locations depending on business need.
If you want to be part of our future and our success then don't hesitate, please apply!
Please note this role requires a full UK manual driving licence (with no more than 6 pts or previous bans), all offers will be subject to successful completion of a DVLA licence check. This is a field based role which may at times involve regular travel , so you must be comfortable driving distance if required. Overnights be required on occasion.