The Advocate Group is partnered with Emmi, Switzerland’s largest milk processor and one of the leading premium dairies in Europe, with a global business worth £2.9bn and employing 8900 people worldwide.
The UK is one of Emmi’s key international markets, where they are operating in some of the biggest growth areas in the dairy category with brands such as Onken and Emmi Caffe Latte.
We are leading the search for an entrepreneurial, passionate foodie to join a close-knit team as they embark on an exciting period of growth. Following an internal promotion, Emmi are looking to hire a Commercial Controller, who will have overall commercial control of both the cheese business unit within Emmi UK, as well as leading the go to market strategy on exciting new product launches.
• Full accountability of both the Cheese and New Business pillars
• Senior level relationship building within key cheese accounts
• Manage profitability of product portfolio with strong price and promotion management
• Understand route to market for increasing distribution of the Emmi portfolio in new channels
• Forecasting and stock management working with the supply team
• Develop and lead 2 direct reports within the sales team
• Creating an effective business strategy including marketing and digital
• Experience at Senior NAM or Controller level within FMCG
• Solid understanding of route-to-market and distribution
• Man-management experience – able to lead, develop and motivate direct reports
• Proven negotiation and influencing skills
• Driven by business results and able to overcome obstacles
• Entrepreneurial attitude with a hands-on approach
• Globally minded candidates open to opportunities across the wider European business
• Key Attributes – Foodie, high energy, passionate, innovative & digitally savvy
This is an exciting opportunity to join a globally recognised consumer brand while playing a key role in the development and growth of Emmi brands in the UK market.
If you’re a driven individual who is passionate about furthering your career within an industry-leading Food business, then please get in touch.