Customer Category Manager - Grocery
Home based with c1-2 days in South East office
Salary £55-65k (dependent of experience) plus car allowance (c£8k); bonus; strong blue-chip package
- Well-recognised global business with strong portfolio of food brands
- Looking for a Customer Category Manager who can deliver Category excellence to win in store!
- Here you would have the opportunity to shape & deliver the Category Activation plan for a leading brand across major Grocery retailers
- People focused business with strong values orientation
- You will be responsible for activating the local Category Strategy for a major global food brand retailer.
- Key will be developing customer relationships and fostering engagement to work towards achieving collaborative Category plans.
- As the category expert in customer specific knowledge, through the application of several data and insight sources you will use the Category Strategy and POP Vision to develop and own Customer centric account plans.
- Continually focused on how to unlock opportunities, identifying and influencing support required in order to be successful.
- Internally you’ll share Category & Shopper knowledge to help support the Category Strategy Manager and shape future strategies
- Will be an experienced Customer Category Manager, within the FMCG sector
- With 2-4 years minimum operating with Major Retailers or Convenience retailers
- Offer excellent story-telling skills, which include a clear call to action!
- Proven ability to lead, challenge and deliver change in a matrix organisation.
- Action-focused mindset with proven ability to deliver through others.
- An ability to influence and collaborate effectively across market and functional boundaries.
Benefits & details:
- Salary range is £55-65k (dependent of experience) plus car allowance (c£8k); bonus; strong blue-chip package
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 8/16256/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website