We're on the look-out for a talented Senior Marketing Manager to join our PepsiCo team in the UK. Are you a marketer who fancies working for the 2nd largest Food and Beverage Company in the world on some of the UK's biggest household brands? If so, PepsiCo could be just the Company to take your career to a new level.
PepsiCo UK is home to some of the world's most loved food and drink products. Making every day favourites like Walkers, Quaker, Tropicana, Doritos and Naked Juice, to name a few! We have a fantastic reputation for developing and launching products that our consumers love. We pride ourselves on being a great place to work and have recently been voted a Top Employer for the sixth year in a row. On a larger scale, PepsiCo produces the world's largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands, including 22 product lines that each generates more than $1billion in annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business.
With over 22 global megabrands PepsiCo have a well-earned reputation for Brand Marketing expertise. We are proud to be the home to some of the best Marketers in the world, and an employer of choice of aspiring marketing professionals. At PepsiCo, marketing is as much about sharp commercial thinking as creativity; our combination of courage and pragmatism has proved a real winner.
- In partnership with Marketing Director and Global Team, set the strategy and 3-5 Year plans for the brand.
- Lead (together with marketing director) the management of the brand portfolio for the UK, including calendar planning, all renovation and flavour development, close in innovation (based on prioritized consumer needstates), in store activation and packaging development.
- Be main senior contact for commercial and sales teams, and lead sales team engagement plan
- Lead team to develop strong brand tracking plans, and consumer benchmarking.
- Partnering with the Innovation Marketing Manager, play a key role in developing the innovation pipeline
- Lead the establishment, partnering with Insights team, of relevant action plan for the brand
- Lead and coach the team to deliver strong execution and activation plans to ensure delivery of the in-year commercial plan
What we're looking for:
- Experienced marketer with demonstrable success in developing and growing high profile brands, ideally within a UK FMCG company. You must have the ability to apply your strategic thinking skills across the full mix, with the drive and determination to bring your plans to life.
- Expert functional Marketing experience (Senior Marketing Manager or Controller level), managing a complex portfolio.
- Strong project management skills, evidenced through key X-functional projects
- Experience in developing and launching successful innovations
- Strong capability in understanding consumer insight & generating ideas
- Ability to cultivate effective relationships both cross functionally. Your ability to win credibility and influence these relationships up and down the organization will be critical to your success.
- Able to demonstrate a strong track record of leading teams, developing talent and inspiring creativity and innovation.
We pride ourselves on our superb work force. The people in this business genuinely care about doing a great job! We have a common goal - strive to continuously improve our business performance and our own personal development. With the majority of executive team having been promoted organically, we are continually developing and encouraging our employees to push themselves further and offer them support with their continual learning. Career progression is incredibly important to us and we provide great opportunities to grow a long term career.