- Recruiting for an Area Sales Manager to be part of a team of field sales professionals and be responsible for developing relationships with both new and existing customers to maximise profitable sales across both the existing product range and continuous cycle of new product development opportunities.
- With ambitious business growth plans, it’s vital that you develop a constant pipeline of new sales lead opportunities.
Key Responsibilities of the Area Sales Manager:
- Developing relationships with existing customers to maximise profitable sales across the existing range of brands and products
- Develop a constant pipeline of new sales lead opportunities, generating and securing new business
- Selling multiple brands and products across several sectors
- Meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Compose area journey plans to ensure coverage of relevant trading accounts and new business activity
- Plan monthly diary to maximise selling time with customers
- Ensure brand presentation information is up to date and current
- Review and analyse business reports to understand region activity, challenges and success
- Process all orders to sales office
- Communicate with internal business colleagues and external Sales Team
- Work with business best practice protocols
About the Company:
- A well known and well respected market leader in the electrical wholesale sector.
- A long established group who stock a hugely diverse range of electrical products from small domestic appliances power tools, heaters, TVs etc working with big brands such as Sony, Bosch and Black and Decker.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
The role of Area Sales Manager will suit someone with the following:
- Experience in a sales role ideally within electrical/appliances etc
- Proven sales experience in selling multiple products across several sectors
- Successful sales history with experience of collaborative selling with key distribution partners
- Used to travel and nights away
- Package of circa £30,000 + bonus + car + benefits
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.