- Market leading non-food consumer goods brand
- A household name with leading brands
- Supply all major UK retailers including online, grocery and high street.
- The business is profitable, very much in growth at the moment, ethical and highly environmentally friendly.
- Organisation has won a number of industry awards to highlight their success.
- Heavily investing and looking to continue their successful journey & history.
- Culturally our client value employees, offering training and development opportunities and looking for people to progress and grow in the business.
- Reporting into UK Sales Director, responsible for a major UK retail account.
- Need to work in a highly strategic & collaborative manner across these customers in order to deliver growth.
- Full P&L responsibility and autonomy to make key decisions.
- Work cross-functionally with all areas of the commercial, marketing and NPD teams.
- Need to be a great communicator, team player and able to make a real impact. Must be hungry and keen to develop your career.
- Experience within a branded consumer goods or FMCG business is required.
- Must have held P&L responsibility and worked within National Accounts
- Need to have operated in a cross functional environment, be comfortable communicating with all areas of the business – sales, marketing, product development, operations etc.
- Must be able to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Need to be driven, tenacious, commercially savvy and keen to progress.
- Coachable and want to develop in a large organisation that can offer a great career path.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 17/16122/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website