Retail Field Sales Executive
Location: Wisbech, Newmarket, Ipswich
Salary: £21,500 per annum + Bonus
Business Entity: Reach
Brand/Department: Nestle Grocery
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
All applications by Sunday 20 February 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join our business. The role will be representing our client Nestlé, the world’s largest food manufacturer. You will get the opportunity to work across a multi category operation covering Confectionery, Beverages, Petcare, Cereals, Waters, Food and Nutrition
Employed by Reach, you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for driving Nestle brand performance, awareness and availability across major UK Grocery retailers. You will act as the face of the brand, carrying out retail store visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for driving brand sales to enhance turnover and market share.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Utlising sales data to drive in-store actions
- Building relationships with key retail decision makers (Grocery managers and store managers)
- Identifying and implementing in store merchandising opportunities to increase brand visibility and availability and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Ensure Nestlé’s promotional activity is implemented and that products are on display in the correct location and with good availability
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities,
- Providing insightful and actionable market intelligence feedback
- Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or retail, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed.
- You must hold a full driving licence and be able to travel within a defined territory
Why join us?
- Ability to own to make decisions that will drive performance in your territory, whilst using your knowledge, views and recommendations will help shape our service
- On-going training to maximise every opportunity to reach your greatest potential, including access to an extensive suite of learning & development materials
- The opportunity to gain a deep understanding of field sales retail and FMCG processes that will enable your future career aspirations
- Access to the insight, data and reports to effectively and efficiently direct your actions in store
- We’re a fun, people-centric, performance focused team, who are passionate about what we do – we work hard and we celebrate success together
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, smart phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. Standard working hours Monday to Friday.
As a values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Reach is part of the Acosta Europe Group