- Our client is a well-known international food business with a fantastic brand heritage
- Known around the world for their great tasting products, the company have seen continuous success and are now tracking in their 3rd year of consistent double-digit growth
- They are focussed on delivering fantastic innovations, and with the help of their immense production capabilities are constantly bringing new products to market
- Dynamic and fast-paced, this is an environment focussed on growth and the future with a strong set of values at its heart
- Customer-facing Category Manager role to manage one or more Top 4 Grocery customers
- You will be responsible for building and maintaining exceptional customer relationships, and using insights and your own expertise to deliver actionable recommendations to support category growth
- You will take a hands-on approach to the role, working closely with Marketing, Sales and other key business functions to create best-in-class Category research and advice
- Working with a strong innovation pipeline, the Category Manager will be responsible for bringing new products to customers and driving incremental business growth
- You will be a proven Category Manager, having progressed through a category role in a branded FMCG environment.
- You will highly analytical, have great attention to detail, whilst being commercially astute.
- An ability to influence is paramount as you will be required to influence at all levels internally and externally.
- Able to manage short-term deliverables in parallel to developing long-term strategic thinking
- Highly organised and able to manage time / deadlines effectively
- Collaborative and a ‘Team Player’
- An ambitious Category Manager looking to join a forward-thinking team and deliver impact
Benefits & details:
- The opportunity to work in dynamic business with quality and innovation at its heart
- Competitive salary DoE + package including car allowance
- Fantastic West London office location with options for flexible working
This really is an exceptional opportunity to join a leading food business that will invest in your future
Visit our website for further opportunities
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website