Ideal role for a National Account Manager looking for development & opportunities to grow their product, customer and skillsets.
A Branded & Own Label food manufacturer is looking to expand their commercial team and add a National Account Manager to focus on their Major & High Street retail accounts.
The business is well established and have a diverse product range that they manufacturer, so are financially stable and growing. The role itself will provide a launching pad into further progression within the business and can open up into new sectors in FMCG.
I have worked with this business before, and they have a great track record in developing internal candidates.
Location isn’t a factor as they are happy for the person to be home based, but being closer to the South West will help.
- Build on & grow the relationship with key Major Retail & High Street accounts.
- Full P&L responsibility & JBP’s
- Focus on both Own Label & Branded
- Must have two years’ experience within National Account Management within Food industry
- Ideally top 6 retail experience
- Hungry and keen to develop their career
If you are interested in this position then please forward a copy of your most up to date CV to email@example.com or contact John Hancock on 0131 226 5060