Are you ready for your next role as a Senior National Account Manager, growing a portfolio of market leading brands?
Are you looking for a new challenge with a global organisation within the FMCG space?
Not only is this a homebased contract and a culture that is friendly and nurturing, but this will also offer you the chance to join a business that is constantly on the upward curve – a truly unique opportunity that is not to be missed!
Signature Career Management are partnered with an established FMCG organisation (Greater London based) that are in a fantastic place and are looking to bring on three candidates to look after accounts within the OOH and Convenience channel due to promotion and expansion. Not only is this role with an established organisation with a solid structure and foundation, but they pride themselves on innovation and keeping ahead of their competitors within their category.
This not your bog standard Senior NAM role in a Blue-Chip. You can change things here, run fast with innovation and get inspired about the wider NPD pipeline and what that can mean for your customers! The word “corporate” isn’t known in the business, instead they focus on making it all about the people and keeping the collaboration in the team and with customers to be as high as possible.
Key responsibilities include:
- P&L responsible for a growing portfolio of either OOH or Convenience customers
- Effectively manage agreed trading costs and promotional spends
- Conduct multi-level negotiations across various layers and stakeholders within your customer base
- Use growth of category/overall profitability arguments to develop category initiatives
Sounds great right? This is what we need from you:
- In depth FMCG experience within account management in a sales/commercial role ideally within the OOH/Convenience channel
- Enjoys people mentorship and seeing others develop
- Ability to work to complexity given the breadth of the roles and its range of products
- Have a growth mindset and a strategic thinker – prepared to think outside the box bringing fresh ideas
Opportunities like this one are few and far between so apply now before it’s snapped up!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.