- From humble beginnings, our client has grown to become a successful supplier of a creative and design-led, contemporary range of lighting and interiors products.
- With employee well being at their core, they offer a fantastic working environment with an excellent ranges of perks and benefits.
- Due to continued growth and development, a newly created role exists for an experienced B2B sales professional to join the company’s sales team.
- Sales Managers within this business are ambassadors who can influence prospects to purchase from the company and build successful long term relationships with them.
- The role is all about making the most of your relationship building skills, to help you grow a pipeline of new prospects, to increase sales revenue.
- To be successful in this role you will have a strong work ethic, be solution orientated, proactive and flexible, whilst maintaining a structured approach and being an excellent team player.
- B2B sales experience is essential with experience in the interiors or allied sectors being a distinct advantage.
- Salesforce (or similar CRM) experience is desirable.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.