Job title: Sales Representative
Location: Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire
Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 plus 15% bonus plus car
Market: Garden / pet / homewares
Job Reference: NH/23696
- A great opportunity to get into or progress in field sales
- Join a thriving £60m turnover garden / pet / homewares supplier
- Trained and mentored by a Senior Area Manager
The Role: Sales Representative
Territory: Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress the career of a retail Sales Assistant, Merchandiser or experienced Sales Representative. With the support and guidance of a highly experienced manager, you will be calling on the branches of larger retailers and independent garden centres to provide staff training, merchandising support and identify sales opportunities. The job holder should expect to progress to a full Area Sales Manager role once all the necessary skills and experience have been acquired.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Work from home and manage your diary to maximise customer contact time
- Visit your retail customers to provide support, training and maximise sell-through
- Merchandise to increase the visual impact of displays
- Identify and secure new sales opportunities wherever possible
- Propose business development ideas. Continuously improve
- Build strong relationships will all store staff
- Attend trade shows / events at head office and the NEC
- Provide daily updates to the CRM system
A basic salary of £25,000 - £28,000 plus annual bonus and company car. A laptop, ipad and mobile is provided.
Candidate profile: Sales Representative
Based: Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire
We are looking for a bright and friendly team player with a full driving licence and experience as a Retail Sales Assistant, Merchandiser or Sales Representative in a consumer goods setting. Based in Hampshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, you will have the organisational skills and self-motivation to work from home and bring a sociable, gregarious personality to everything you do.
In addition, we are looking for:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Able to prioritise and able to manage your diary
- Resilient, hardworking and a good problem solver
- Commercially aware and able to spot sales opportunities
- Experience of retail or field fmcg sales
- Keen to learn and improve
For more information and to apply please contact Nick Hester at Cavendish Maine:
Name: Nick Hester
Telephone: 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.