Salary: C.£45,000 + Guaranteed Tronc + Bonus + Benefits
My client is looking for a passionate and experienced General Manager to oversee their brand new venue in Beaconsfield. Operating over two floors with both an exciting and premium bar as well as a fresh and contemporary brasserie style all day restaurant, this is an exciting opportunity for someone to immerse themselves within a prestigious project. The business have an excellent and renowned venue in West London that includes a bar, restaurant and distillery.
As General Manager your objective will include but not limited to:
- Manage a direct team of 5 across bar, restaurant, and bookings
- Effectively manage a full P+L for the site and provide forecasts
- Liaise with the owners on a regular basis and deliver weekly reports
- Drive the culture of the business as well as manage customer feedback contractually
- Develop team members, establish performance plan and organise appropriate training where necessary
- Deliver exceptional customer service and a premium offering
To be relevant for this opportunity you must have had a minimum of 3 years’ experience as a General Manager. Hotel experience will be considered and someone with a mix of experience of Food and Beverage is desired. If you believe you are right for this opportunity, then please send a CV to email@example.com.