National Account Manager
Based – North West – hybrid working
Salary – to £50,000 Basic + Bonus + Car/Allowance
Reference – SV/23671
An extremely successful UK manufacturer of housewares. Growing rapidly both here & abroad. Innovative & entrepreneurial.
- Proactively Drive Existing & New Business Opportunities within tier 1 National Accounts.
- Relationship Building within all Customer Departments (Buying, Stock Control, DC / Logistics)
- Set Out & Manage Customer / Business Targets
- Sales Tracking & Product Forecasting
- System Management
- Product & Market Knowledge
- Product and Packaging Specifications
- Pallet & Load Plan Specifications
- New Line Forms / BOM / Marketing Data Submission
- Strong Communicator & Negotiator
- Time management
- Promotional Planograms
- Product Presentations / Product Quotations (power point & excel)
- Customer Meetings (internal / external)
- Business Planograms (inc. JBP)
- Working as a team & on your own initiative
- Trade Shows / Conferences
- Solution Thinker
- Account Development – within all categories
- Customer Contracts / Trading Terms
- Customer Audits
- Must have a previous/current experience selling housewares products to tier 1 national accounts.
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office especially Excel.
- High levels of attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Excellent communication skills including telephone manner.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Able to work on own initiative.
Contact: Shelley Velati
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.