International Spirits Business
Role: Regional Sales Manager – On Trade
Location: Field Based – Southwest
Salary: c. £31,000 + Car Allowance + Bonus + Healthcare
Are you looking to further your career in the world of premium spirits? Do you want to join a forward-thinking business with significant investment and ambitious growth plans? Then please keep reading!
With new leadership and backing, this business is about to enter a very exciting phase in its development. Having recently rebranded and added several key members to the senior leadership team there has never been a better time to join. There will be plenty of training and progression opportunities on the horizon.
Their brands range from premium gins and globally recognised vodkas to industry leading liqueurs, international whiskies, luxury rums and more! As part of their growth, they are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Business Development Manager to join their team covering their Southwest territories with a focus on trend leading areas and key cities including Bristol, Bath and Cardiff.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of On-Trade customers across the Northwest, ranging from independent bars and restaurants to smaller managed groups
- Actively prospecting for new business, looking to secure distribution for brands in the portfolio
- Securing pouring status, menu listings and POS placement for key products
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers, offering ongoing support and brand training
- Being the face of your brands, regularly attending trade events and activations
So, if you have experience within the Southwest On-Trade, strong connections with bars and restaurants and determined to develop your career in premium spirits then please send a copy of your CV to Pete.Hayes@ceselection.com