Do you have an aptitude for dealing with a diverse mix of people? Are you comfortable coordinating insights and feedback using both spreadsheets and bespoke systems?
Reporting to the Quality Manager, the Quality Coordinator will act as a key link between the business and our supply and packing partners. This delightfully odd person will assist in ensuring that systems and procedures, used by the Quality and Technical department run smoothly.
You will work closely with our sourcing and operations team, in addition to our co-packing partner to manage produce quality, shelf life and packing processes to ensure our customers receive the best possible experience.
- Conduct quality assessments of raw material at our co-packing site, providing in-depth quality assurance analysis.
- Undertake shelf life and cut testing and contribute to supplier feedback and analysis.
- Capture and resolve quality issues prior to allocation/usage of produce.
- Capture details and assess all packaging used by suppliers.
- Provide continuous feedback to the Oddbox team and make key decisions on use of stock
- Participate in project work, testing and trials.
- Contribute to achieving Quality targets for the site.
- Work closely with our co-packing partner to ensure they understand and follow our quality, packing and delivery procedures.
- Work with our Customer Happiness Team to ensure we provide our customers with the best possible service week on week.
What we’re looking for:
- A sound quality knowledge of fruit and/or vegetables
- Excellent interpersonal, IT and communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- A passion for the sector and our mission to end food waste.
- Start date – ASAP
- Duration of role – permanent/full-time
- Location – our co-packing facility in Birmingham (15 minutes walk from Witton station)