Job title: Sales Co-ordinator – full or part-time option available
Location: London office with hybrid working option
Salary: up to £26,000 (depending on experience)
Sector: Greetings Cards and Gifts
Job type: Permanent
Job reference: RG/23726
A leading supplier of contemporary and design led greetings cards and gifts, our client designs a beautiful range of products that are sold to both independent and multiple retail customers in the UK and Export markets, globally.
This position can be offered on either a full or part – time basis, for the right candidate.
We are looking for a highly organised and motivated individual, who thrives working within a fast pace environment, to support our clients busy sales team. You will provide outstanding team support, excellent customer service and promote the profile of the company brand where ever possible.
The role is perfect for an individual who is looking to learn and develop sales and account management skills within a creative industry. The role is varied and you will be working with a variety of different customers from National accounts to Independents and Export customers, providing a great opportunity to learn the ins and outs of each sector.
- Providing daily sales support to the wholesale team
- Order Processing and allocating orders, liaising with warehouse
- Managing of select accounts within each business sector
- To liaise with agents, helping with their queries, sending samples, pricelists and collateral
- Assist with marketing material and product launches
- Keep website product data up to date
- Assist in trade show preparation and cover
- Answering the phone and general customer service
- Assist team with sampling jobs and catalogue mailouts
- Any other ad-hoc tasks that are needed to help the team also
- Excellent communication skills, the ability to multitask and work well under pressure are essential.
- Team player with a can-do attitude
- Preferable experience as an office administrator, sales assistant or other relevant role
- Sage 200 experience is advantageous
- Organised and excellent attention to detail
- Great time management skills
- Confident telephone manner
Consultant: Rina Gokani
Tel: 01275 813027
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.