Job Description :
At ADM, we unlock the power of nature to provide access to nutrition worldwide. With industry-advancing innovations, a complete portfolio of ingredients and solutions to meet any taste, and a commitment to sustainability, we give customers an edge in solving the nutritional challenges of today and tomorrow. We’re a global leader in human and animal nutrition and the world’s premier agricultural origination and processing company. Our breadth, depth, insights, facilities and logistical expertise give us unparalleled capabilities to meet needs for food, beverages, health and wellness, and more. From the seed of the idea to the outcome of the solution, we enrich the quality of life the world over.
About ADM Protexin Ltd
ADM Protexin Ltd manufacture innovative, research based live bacteria products of the highest quality for the veterinary, human, agriculture and equine healthcare markets. With head office, manufacturing and distribution facilities based in Somerset, ADM Protexin distribute to over 90 countries worldwide. Learn more at www.protexin.com
Following the continued growth and success of our human health product range, an opportunity has arisen for a National Account Manager to further develop the National Account portfolio within Human Healthcare. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced, results driven NAM to join our team.
The main duties of this role will include:
• To manage a selection of Major Multiple accounts
• Win new business within Pharmacy Channel
• Win new listings and work with range reviews to increase distribution and provide a comprehensive analysis to improve sales
• Category review work to understand your category
• Create and develop joint business plans that will deliver against the company's objectives
• Provide forecasts and P&L
• Evaluate ROI from media activities within accounts and help implement effective marketing and promotional plans
• Becoming an expert on the category that the company operate in
• Open to a home based role with travel
Essential Candidate Skills:
• Minimum 4+ years’ NAM experience is essential
• Experience within Wellness or VMS category
• Strong commercial skills and ability to document P&L
• Excellent commercial acumen and proven new business hunter
• Excellent IT, Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills
• Demonstrate ability to self-motivate and manage multiple priorities.
• Excellent presentation, attention to detail and communication skills.
• Proven track record of sales and account management.
• Strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise.
• Drive, determination and enthusiasm.
• Be passionate about Health, Wellness and the FMCG industry. As role is within huge growth area of Nutrition
• Challenging tasks, short decision-making processes and a high level of personal responsibility in a modern work environment with flexible work time models
• Room for innovative thinking and growth with the possibility to manage your own career path.
• A company culture which promotes continuous learning and diversity.
• Excellent career opportunities in a world leading nutrition company.
• An attractive remuneration including a variety of social benefits like subsidized health & fitness offers.
Learn more about ADM at www.adm.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and value diversity at our company. If you feel this job is for you, unlock your potential and apply now online informing us about your earliest possible entry date and salary expectation.
ADM Protexin Ltd - Lopen Head, Somerset, TA13 5JH