Are you looking to kick start your 2022 the right way? Keen to work for a business who support communities but also who want to take the market by storm? This homebased opportunity will give you excellent autonomy on where you want to take the channel and the opportunity to take full ownership of a key area of the business. This highly ambitious SME business offers a premium range of vegan products rich in culture unlike anything else in the market!
If you’re after process driven responsibilities, a 9-5 job and happy with the status quo this won’t be the role for you. However, if you’re hard working, tenacious, or even you perhaps lost the buzz of your role and not as excited on a Sunday night about what the week may bring anymore then this will grab you!
This business is expanding quickly, and you will play a vital part in their growth plans. The role will see you responsible for expanding and establishing their retail channel with a key focus on the top 4 grocers, currently listed in high end retailers including Waitrose, Ocado etc. After a huge injection of private investment into the business, allowing them to fund a strong 3 year marketing & sales campaign.
Key duties include;
- Developing and executing sales strategy within their retail channel in the UK.
- Driving new business development through new retail customers, distribution and networking.
- Incremental growth in current accounts through listing new SKUs.
- Analysing performance and competitor activity to identify key insights and growth opportunities such as NPD.
- Delivering high growth sales targets.
The candidate will be/have;
- Background within retail – top 6 would be desirable.
- Strong communication & networking skills, ability to build excellent working relationships.
- Hunger and eager for new business.
- Branded experience.
- Personality and lots of it!
Sound like you?
This is a fantastic opportunity in a rapidly growing SME, if you think you think this role is right for you then apply to really make a name of yourself!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency