Job Description: Hershey’s Field Sales Executive (Urban Activators)
Territory: Greater London
Salary: Upto 24K plus Bonus & Benefits
Hershey’s are the 5th biggest confectionery company in the world and the 2nd fastest growing manufacturer in the UK (Top 10 Manufacturers – MAT 28.11.21 IRI Market Place).
The Reese’s brand is rather a cult icon amongst peanut butter lovers and chocolate lovers alike and has achieved 17 consecutive months of YoY growth (4 w.e 28.11.21 IRI Market Place).
An ambitious, exciting and innovative business to work with; Hershey’s are passionate about growing their brands within Convenience retail and are looking for great people to join that journey.
The fun stuff
- You will work with the best Convenience & Independent retailers in your region to increase distribution and sales of Hershey’s & Reese’s fantastic range of confectionery products.
- You will be an integral part of a growing sales team, working with an exciting range of products that include Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and Hershey’s Cookie’s ‘N’ Crème. If you love peanut butter and creamy chocolate, then this is the dream role for you!
- As an Urban Activator you will bring Reese’s and Hershey’s to the local communities in which you live, work and play. You will be the face of Hershey’s and Reese’s in your region; building relationships with retailers and introducing the brand to new consumers.
- Your role will be to get Hershey’s and Reese’s on shop shelves across your region; increasing the number of stores our brands are in. Increasing the amount of space our brands have. Growing sales.
The detail stuff
- You will plan your days in advance, visiting retailers in your region to drive sales of Hershey’s and Reese’s products.
- You will talk to retailers, and their teams, building credible professional relationships and supporting them with their confectionery category sales.
- You will be tenacious and always looking for opportunities in store for our Hershey’s and Reese’s to be sited.
- You will educate retailers as to why they should include Reese’s and Hershey’s within their confectionery category; presenting the category and brand story and highlighting to retailers the commercial benefits of stocking the Hershey’s range.
- You will input the outcome of each store visit, via a mobile app, onto our reporting systems including photographs of your superstar work. We like you to shout about the great stuff you are doing!
- To ensure accurate and timely reporting for each store visit
- You will observe, consider, and report what you have seen or heard in store to drive team performance or client intelligence.
- You will own personal targets for your territory, and you will be passionate about achieving them.
- You will be an active member of a highly energetic and passionate team; taking part in daily comms and team meetings.
The necessary stuff
- 5 days field based; 40 hours per week
- Strong communication and sales skills
- Ability to influence people
- Knowledge of the convenience marketplace
- Experience in food & drink preferred but not essential
- Positive can-do attitude
- Use of a suitable car – a car allowance will be provided
- Clean driving licence
- Right to work in the UK