£Highly Competitive Salary + Car/Car Allowance + Up to 30% Bonus
Our client is a £multi-million market leading food manufacturing organization supplying products to wholesale and manufacturing customers. Due to sustained growth combined with further expansion, we are now seeking an exceptional account manager with a wealth of knowledge within the manufacturing/industrial sector to help shape and further grow this exciting category.
- Full P&L responsibility for your customer base, leading the commercial negotiations and agreeing the JBP’s
- Understanding of the marketplace to identify opportunities to develop and secure new business
- Responsible for customer NPD development including productivity and cost target management
- Building and implementation of an annual sales budget and rolling sales forecast
- Maintain a value-added service in order to to ensure successful relationships are developed at all times.
- Of Graduate calibre you will have a good depth of National Account Management / Sales experience gained within the food manufacturing sector
- Experience in managing and developing a varied and exiting food manufacturing customer base is essential
- Proven track record of the delivery of sales objectives.
- Ingredient’s sales background could be an advantage but is by no way essential.
- Able to demonstrate strong presentation and negotiation ability, you will thrive on growing business and dealing with customers at all levels.