National Account Executive
Liverpool (1 day a week in office, 4 days a week remote)
Competitive basic salary, enhanced benefits package and promotion opportunities to NAM and above.
Are you a relationship focused Sales professional currently in the FMCG channel?
Do you want an opportunity to work for a business with products in 90% of UK households?
A leading FMCG business with divisions across a wide range of categories have huge growth plans and are looking for a National Account Executive to support the existing NAMs and Channel Manager grow the designated accounts.
The successful candidate will sit within a close-knit team and mainly be responsible for commercial administration, developing existing listings, promotional planning and forecasting.
Other key responsibilities include
- Increasing customer awareness of the organisation and product portfolio
- Assist the Senior Sales team with implementing detailed customer plans
- Contributing towards generating new business and driving sales.
The successful candidate will
- Have a sales background within an FMCG business
- Self-motivated, tenacious and resilient
- Confident communicator at senior level
- Achievement orientated with a desire to succeed.
As an individual, you will be able to engage and communicate effectively, demonstrate the resilience and passion to succeed and be an all-round team player.
The business is committed to diversity, inclusivity and is generally a fantastic working environment where retention is high and promotion possibilities are plentiful!