Coombe Castle has for over 4 decades exported great tasting British and Irish dairy products across the world. In partnership with 40+ suppliers we are highly respected for exporting to over 35 countries across the globe and have been awarded The Queen’s award for export 4 times. An exciting opportunity has now arisen for an experienced and hands-on Sales & Marketing Director to join our Board of Directors based in Melksham, Wilts.
You will be responsible for leading a step-change phase of growth that will significantly enhance the profile and profitability of the business. Also, and in addition to strengthening our succession plans, key to this role will be the creation and delivery of a product extension strategy and the achievement of ambitious sales targets. Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and implement innovative strategic marketing & sales plans for dairy and non-dairy categories so ambitious sales growth targets are achieved
- Take personal and hands-on responsibility for the marketing positioning, launch and subsequent delivery of the non-dairy product sales objectives
- Lead, motivate, coach and performance manage sales, marketing and client services teams
- Deliver excellent relationship management of suppliers, end customers, partnerships, distributors and importers.
- A proven track record of success in a similar role within a food export environment
- An experienced international business traveller with an appreciation of how cultural differences impact the management of commercial relationships.
- A solid understanding of food sector strategic marketing principles
- Exceptional consultative selling and influencing skills through hands on experience and professional training.
- Strong leadership qualities necessary to influence colleagues and external partners
- Excellent project management, organisation, time management and multi-tasking skills.