- Our client is a well-respected, market leading global brand within the stationery industry.
- Due to growth, a newly created position has arisen for National Account Executive to join the company’s successful sales team.
- You will be responsible for the management and development of some of the company’s key retail account portfolio which will include high street retailers, grocers as well as customers within the B2B office supplies and education sector.
- You will work and be mentored by a successful National Account Manager within the business to maximise potential from your account portfolio.
- An experienced Key Account Manager, the ideal candidate will have experience of selling consumer products to key or national retail customers.
- Hungry for success, you will be a dynamic sales professional with the ability to manage and develop some of the company’s prestigious customers.
- A commercially focused individual, you must also be fully computer literate.
- This is an ideal first step into national account management.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.