National Account Manager - Wholesale
Salary c. £30k - £40k dependent on experience, plus car allowance and bonus
South West – Home Based
Here at Luscombe, we are the country’s leading producer of organic soft drinks, juices and mixers. All our drinks are made on a farm in Devon using the very best raw organic and wild ingredients, blended with Dartmoor spring water.
Our drinks are listed in many leading hotels, bars and restaurants across the UK and in April 2021, we were awarded the Royal Warrant. We were also the first drinks brand to gain organic Soil Association accreditation. We have now won over 90 Great Taste awards by the Guild of Fine Food.
About the role
The Luscombe HQ is based on a farm in the foothills of Dartmoor. Our talented team develop, make and sell our drinks from here and we are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced National Account Manager to join the team. This is a newly created commercial role that requires a skilled sales professional to manage our foodservice wholesale customers and unlock opportunities across the sector. As a NAM in the sales team you’ll be collaborative and ambitious where you’ll relish the opportunity to own an established set of customers whilst working with our key route to market partners to unlock premium customers that align to the Luscombe Drinks brand ethos of quality. This is an exciting time to be joining our thriving business in this critical role within the commercial team supporting the Head of Sales.
Flexible home working is available. Location flexible for the right candidate however the role requires travel in and around the South West.
- As National Account Manager you will have full responsibility for the Foodservice Wholesale channel and customers.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales, you’ll be responsible for delivering growth with our existing customers, negotiating and implementing joint business plans and commercial terms.
- You’ll have full accountability for P&L of accounts, pro-actively tracking performance and driving dynamic and collaborative ways of working to maximise performance of your customer base and the overall channel.
- You’ll be responsible for increasing visibility of the brand working with key wholesale partners where necessary and identifying further opportunities for growth.
- You’ll recommend channel and key customer investment levels to secure distribution whilst managing budget and spend. Delivering accurate financial and volume forecasts is also essential.
- This role will offer a high level of autonomy with plenty of opportunity to think and behave creatively to deliver growth across your accounts and grow this important channel for Luscombe.
Key Experience and attributes
- You will be an experienced National Account Manager with a strong background of success, preferably with experience of the drinks industry or Foodservice Wholesale channel.
- Management of a number of varied and diverse customers is essential within this channel and network of contacts.
- Ideally you will have worked within a premium branded consumer goods or FMCG business where upholding the brand credentials coupled with inspiring passion for our brand is key.
- You will have a history of achieving commercial targets through strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Your relationship skills and network building will be highly effective in delivering results across this wide spectrum of customers and key route to market partners. Building strong relationships with customers’ sales teams is a vital skill set.
- A can-do attitude is a must for someone craving a new challenge in this growing SME, you’ll have tenacity, energy, an entrepreneurial mindset and be able to get stuck in as part of a small but growing team.
- Excellent verbal, written and IT skills, specifically Excel and Powerpoint.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter by using the 'Apply' button.