Senior National Account Manager
Salary c £45k - £55k dependent on experience, plus car allowance and bonus
Here at Luscombe, we are the country’s leading producer of organic soft drinks, juices and mixers. All our drinks are made on a farm in Devon using the very best raw organic and wild ingredients, blended with Dartmoor spring water.
Our drinks are listed in many leading hotels, bars and restaurants across the UK and in April 2021, we were awarded the Royal Warrant. We were also the first drinks brand to gain organic Soil Association accreditation. We have now won over 90 Great Taste awards by the Guild of Fine Food.
About the role
The Luscombe HQ is based on a farm in the foothills of Dartmoor. Our talented team develop, make and sell our drinks from here and we are looking for a high calibre Senior National Account Manager to lead the growth and work with the founder and senior team to define a strategy for our significantly important HoReCa channel. This is a superb commercial role that requires a natural hunter to unlock opportunities across on-trade with customers in the hotels, restaurants and hospitality sectors. As the SNAM in the sales team you’ll be collaborative and ambitious where you’ll relish the opportunity to own and unlock a wide account portfolio across premium customers that align to the Luscombe Drinks brand ethos of quality. This is an exciting time to be joining our thriving business in this critical role within the commercial team supporting the Head of Sales.
Flexible home working is available. Location flexible for the right candidate, there will be an element of hybrid working between home, office and customers.
- As Senior National Account Manager you will have full responsibility for the HoReCa (Hotels/Restaurants/Café) Foodservice channel portfolio of customers.
- Reporting to the Head of Sales, you’ll be responsible for winning new business and negotiating and implementing joint business plans and commercial terms with key customers.
- This opportunity will see the successful candidate developing, managing and nurturing high-profile accounts in this sector.
- You’ll have full accountability for P&L of accounts, pro-actively tracking performance and driving dynamic and collaborative ways of working to maximise performance of the overall channel.
- You’ll be responsible for increasing visibility of the brand working with key route to market partners where necessary and identifying further opportunities for growth.
- You’ll recommend channel and key customer investment levels to secure distribution whilst managing budget and spend. Delivering accurate financial and volume forecasts is also essential.
- This role will offer a high level of autonomy with plenty of opportunity to think and behave creatively to deliver growth across your accounts and grow this significantly important channel for Luscombe.
Key Experience and attributes
- You will be an accomplished Senior National Account Manager with a strong background of success, preferably with experience of the drinks industry or HoReCa/Foodservice sector.
- Ideally you will have worked within a premium branded consumer goods or FMCG business where upholding the brand credentials coupled with inspiring passion for our brand is key.
- You will have an exceptional track record of identifying and winning new business along with delivering growth with strong business development skills.
- You will have a history of achieving commercial targets through strong negotiation and influencing skills.
- Your relationship skills and network building will be highly effective in delivering results across this wide spectrum of customers and key route to market partners.
- A can-do attitude is a must for someone craving a new challenge in this growing SME, you’ll have tenacity, energy, an entrepreneurial mindset and be able to get stuck in as part of a small but growing team.
- Excellent verbal, written and IT skills, specifically Excel and Powerpoint.
Please apply with your CV and covering letter by using the 'Apply' button.