Are you a creative content writer, or perhaps a social media expert who is craving a new challenge where you can really get behind a brand with a genuine mission and strong purpose?
This is a Content and Social Media appointment like no other and could propel your career forward into 2022! Not only that but this will breathe life into what you do, have an impact on other people and see you be part of a journey of transformation across a category which is crying out for it!
If you want to have fun with a brand ToV, be creative, playful and inspire people… we should talk!
This is a start-up FMCG business that have a developed a game changing product in a category that is going to explode! All about healthier and happier lives, this is a lifestyle brand that not only allows the consumer to optimize aspects of their own lives, but a percentage of all sales is also given back to organisations that empower fresh thinking towards mental health.
At the helm are two founders with a great deal of experience in FMCG, tied with the fact there are some extremely interesting investors, this business is going places. This is an unbelievable opportunity to be part of something BIG and not one to be missed for those entrepreneurs at heart who want to be creative with their work and push boundaries.
Based in Central London, (flexible working) you will be tasked with growing the social following, creating engaging, playful content and prepared to hijack moments where you can raise your voice on social media. You will have the opportunity to work closely with the founders whilst getting a great deal of support from a Senior Brand Manager who this role reports into. She’s just awesome, along with the wider team, all wanting to make an impact in a business which is on a super high growth trajectory and forecast to deliver serious numbers over the next 5 years.
What are the key responsibilities then I hear you ask?
- Create engaging content across all social media platforms.
- Develop the social strategy to drive brand awareness and community engagement.
- Work with the wider team on ad creative, photography and video shoots.
- Be bold, be different and be unafraid to raise our voice!
And this is what we’re looking for in our Content and Social Media Manager:
- A consumer product background where you’ve elevated the brand ToV making an impact on social following.
- You will have preferably worked in a scale up business before, or at least have a real eagerness to operate in this type of environment understanding that you have to live and breathe the brand.
- You have a huge creative mind and have no trouble thinking up thought provoking content.
- You’re prepared to raise the bar, hijack key moments and passionate in the pursuit of standing for something and letting everyone know about it.
- You of course love to story tell, everyone wants to listen to you when you talk – you have a way with words!
- You’re a self-starter who brings energy to the table and a go-getting attitude.
If you’re a creative content writer and open to new challenges, we should be talking!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.