National Account Manager – Grocery
Up to £50,000 + benefits
I am currently recruiting for a National Account Manager to join an established snacking/confectionary business to be responsible for the Top 4 grocery accounts of a branded snacking business that has a presence in over 45 markets worldwide.
You will be responsible for delivering growth across your grocery accounts, by delivering JBPs within your customer base. With listings in all the UK’s major retailers, you will have the support of a Junior National Account Manager that will support you in your day to day operations.
You will have experience within National Accounts, ideally on the Top 4 grocery accounts, and be able to demonstrate growth and commercial acumen. You will join an established business that has heritage brands within its portfolio and a global presence.
- Support and implement delivery of the budget within the customer channel.
- Help build, execute and maintain JBPs within core customers.
- Work with Marketing to deliver the trade marketing plan.
- Work with the Regional Managers to maximise the in-store executions and ensure the agreed plans are being delivered.
- Develop and coach a Junior National Account Manager.
- Ability to work, liaise and build relationships with all levels both internally and externally.
- Ability to work autonomously, within a sales team and cross-functionally.
- High level of numeracy and able to understand category data.
- Experience within National Accounts, ideally on Grocery accounts.