Our client is a diversified world wide food company; are an internationally recognised manufacturer of short shelf life products. Every product under our client’s portfolio stands for and represents high quality. Their increasingly popular products are found in all major grocery retailers / discounters and they are known for truly understanding its consumers by always looking at things from their point of view. They are about to embark on an exciting new phase of development, to bring out more ranges of products and to continue to grow their teams.
As the successful Head of Insights you will you will be inspiring the business with thinking that drives transformational action, ensuring the consumer is at the heart & at the start of our business thinking. You will lead a team to deliver best in class insight that lands with impact across our brands & categories, informs critical decision-making and creates competitive advantage. You also will ensure the consistent, smooth running of insight projects and be first class in insight delivery. You will also be responsible for Implementing best in class learning plans for all consumer facing activation. Responsible for all media and activation evaluations.
The ‘ideal’ FIT:
- Have experience within Consumer / Shopper Insights at a senior management / leadership level
- Experience in the food industry ideally (not a deal breaker)
- Able to influence key stakeholders at a senior level
- Enjoy working with and influencing diverse business partners across the Group
- Experience working in a deadline driven, fast paced marketing/Insight environment
Salary: Our client is paying a competitive salary.
If you believe in your ability and wish to develop your career please click ‘apply’ and one of our team will be in touch shortly