Full Time, FTC to June 2022
Salary: £25,000 to £27,000 per annum + 15% bonus opportunity + Company car
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Territory: Birmingham, Cardiff, Stoke, Bristol, Southampton, Nottingham, Llandudno, Gloucester & Plymouth
You will be working Powerforce to fulfil the role of Regional Field Sales Manager on our pladis team.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing, training, developing a team of Business Development Executives
- Leading the field team, instilling a passion for performance and achievement and driving ROI for pladis
- Developing team operating standards – use insight from the field and collected data to drive best practice ways of working and continuous improvement in team operations
- Embing and championing our client's values and Powerforce’s people promise principles across the team
- Ensuring company standard operating systems are embedded across your team
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- Experience managing a field sales team and a strong personal background in sales
- Storage space at home suitable for storing point of sale material
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance & success are really rewarded
- Extra benefits include: Enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.