Full Time, Permanent
Salary: £19,000 to £20,000 per annum + up to 15% bonus + Company car + Incentives
Working: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week (no weekends!)
Territory: Nottingham, Leicester, Loughborough, Melton Mowbray & Surrounding areas
If you’d like to be part of a close-knit team that really perform then this is the job for you!
Our team are responsible for bringing incredible brands to life in store, winning key space and executing incredible campaigns throughout the nation.
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Field Sales Executive on our pladis Global team, number one player in the sweet biscuit category (McVities, Go Ahead), makers of premium chocolate Godiva and savoury biscuit brand, Jacobs.
What is the role?
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison’s and Sainsbury’s stores within your territory
- Using data provided by our data team along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, ensuring promotions are running correctly, increasing the visibility and availability of the product, and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Effectively managing your allocated store visits and completing all core tasks in store
What's in it for me?
- Up to £23,000 per annum On Target Earnings
- Highly achievable KPIs and exciting incentives – just recently one of our team won a Play Station 5 as part of one of these incentives!
- Full training, ongoing support and the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Access to our Health Assured wellbeing resources and our excellent team of Mental Health first aiders to ensure you’re fully supported in all aspects of life
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees, including our Stars day initiative that helps develop you for that next step within your Powerforce career
- Extra benefits include: annual conferences, enhanced pension, life assurance, enhanced paternity and maternity leave, Perkbox and Taste Card!
What are we looking for?
- A full manual driving licence, held for 12 months minimum
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.