Content Campaign Coordinator.
Launched in 2019 by The Grocer, Vision has quickly established itself as a leading provider of branded content and lead generation for both the world’s top FMCG companies and the suppliers looking to partner with them.
From Coca-Cola and Nestlé to Facebook and Youtube, The Grocer Vision’s mission is to create quality content that drives our clients’ growth and provides a high-value information resource for our audience of food and drink professionals.
Thanks to growing demand for our service, we are currently looking for a Content Campaign and Project Co-ordinator to provide vital support to both our internal team of content creators, designers, marketers and sales teams, as well as the clients, agencies and creatives with whom we partner.
As a key bridge between all these functions, this varied role would suit someone who loves content, marketing and project management, and is looking to build a career in the exciting world of media, food & drink, advertising and PR.
The Commercial Content role won’t involve writing any copy (and isn’t a junior content role) but an understanding of editorial standards is beneficial.
- Working closely with the Commercial Content Editor:
- Creating and controlling project schedules
- Managing multiple stakeholders whilst working closely with a variety of teams
- Acting as key point of contact for all project-related queries
- Managing production costs
- Ensuring deadlines are met
- Organising project team meetings and recording minutes
- Attending and recording client meetings
- Attending video shoots / bespoke events
- Monitoring and producing reports on the performance of client campaigns
- Securing and monitoring client feedback
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in managing stakeholders and chasing key information
- Creative, pro-active, flexible, composed and organised
- Excellent attention to detail
- Awareness of project management tools e.g. Trello, Jira, Slack, Asana and Excel
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Google Marketing Platform (e.g. Analytics and Trends)
Why work for us
William Reed has been providing market leading business information for over 150 years. From our origins in grocery, we have expanded across food and drink and into new sectors, including pharmaceuticals and cosmetics.
Fulfilling our role in the 21st century has meant harnessing digital channels to deliver insightful journalism and high-value data to businesses the world over. Guided by our Mission & Values, our Group’s activities now include category defining digital and print media, innovative business events and conferences, prestigious awards and informative conferences. We offer compelling research and powerful insights to our customers as well as providing recruitment and e-learning solutions within our core markets.
We provide a supportive work environment and are committed to maintaining a healthy work/life balance for all of our employees. Working for William Reed means that you will be joining a stable organisation that is committed to developing its employees and brands.
We have offices in Gatwick and London, UK; Montpellier, France; Singapore and Chicago, US. In line with the Company’s current Agile Working Policy, the successful candidate would be eligible to work part of the week from our Crawley office and to work remotely for the rest of the week.
We warmly welcome and encourage applications from talented individuals of all backgrounds and characteristics. If you need any support in accessing this opportunity, please do not hesitate to discuss this with us.
Company Benefits Include
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave in addition to bank holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Group Income Protection
- Opportunity to participate in the Company’s Agile Working Policy
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in applying for the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your up-to-date CV
- A one-page cover letter telling us why your experience and skills are a match for this role
We look forward to hearing from you.