Field Sales Executive
Location: Birmingham, Midlands
Salary: £20,700 basic plus competitive KPI based bonus, company car, mobile phone
Business Entity: Reach
Brand/Department: Nestle Cereal Partners
Contract Type: Permanent
Position Type: Full Time
All applications by Sunday 02 January 2022
Interested in working for a World Class Sales and Marketing company representing some of the biggest brands?
We have an exciting opportunity for a Field Sales Executive to join our business. The role will be representing our client Cereal Partners Worldwide, the Cereal Division of Nestle; the world’s largest food manufacturer. Cereal Partners Worldwide operates in 130 countries and markets some of the world’s most popular breakfast cereal brands including, Cheerios, Shreddies, Shredded Wheat, Go Free and more.
Employed by Reach, you will be joining our high-performing team with responsibility for driving Nestle brand performance, awareness and availability across Wholesale and Food Service outlets.
You will act as the face of the brand, carrying out visits within a defined territory, with responsibility for driving sales to enhance turnover and market share.
Role Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities, using sales data
- Building relationships with key decision makers (wholesale store managers), and National Contract Caterers to drive increased awareness and distribution of products
- Maintain distribution of core and new product lines, directly selling in stores and ensuring that effective brand merchandising is in place
- Identifying and implementing in store merchandising opportunities to increase the visibility and availability of the brands we represent and ensuring stock levels are maintained
- Ensure client’s promotional activity is implemented and that products are on display in the correct location and with good availability
- Providing insightful and actionable feedback on market intelligence
- Ideally you will have experience within a sales, FMCG or retail, although we will also consider applications from ambitious and motivated individuals with experience from other sectors.
- You will be excited about representing a great brand, show resilience, drive and tenacity to succeed
- Have strong organisation and presentation skills
- You must hold a full driving licence for a manual vehicle and be able to travel within a defined territory
Why join us?
- Ability to own to make decisions that will drive performance in your territory, whilst using your knowledge, views and recommendations will help shape our service
- On-going training to maximise every opportunity to reach your greatest potential, including access to an extensive suite of learning & development materials
- The opportunity to gain a deep understanding of field sales retail and FMCG processes that will enable your future career aspirations
- Access to the insight, data and reports to effectively and efficiently direct your actions in store
- We’re a fun, people-centric, performance focused team, who are passionate about what we do – we work hard and we celebrate success together
This role is a fantastic opportunity to develop your skills within a dynamic and forward thinking business that believes in investing in talent, and offers real opportunities for development and career progression. In return you’ll enjoy excellent training, and superb benefits including a Company Car, tablet, mobile phone, fuel card and contributory pension scheme. Standard working hours Monday to Friday.
As a values-driven, people centric business, we put our people at the centre of everything we do. We welcome applications from all sections of the community irrespective of age, race, ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability or gender.
Reach is part of the Acosta Europe Group