Senior National Account Manager - Fixed Term Contract
North West London
Up to £70,000 with benefits
Who wants to work for market leaders? With great culture and great ambitions? Everyone.
I am working with a branded food business that is the market leader in their respective category, taking more and more market share every day. They are committed to providing great products that suit all customers needs and are doing this through exciting NPD launches.
You will join a passionate team that is dynamic and passionate, of which you will have a direct report that you will coach and develop. Your core responsibilities will be for 2 of the Top 4 Grocers. You will be tasked with building strong relationships not only internally built with external stakeholders as well. With full P&L responsibility, you will be responsible for delivering volume and GP% in line with agreed targets.
Your background will be from any branded consumer goods product, managing any of the Top 4 retailers. It is important that you have experience managing branded products directly into Tesco, Sainsbury's, Morrisons or Asda. You will have a clear and proven track record of growing these accounts throughout your career.
- Managing and delivering against metrics on Tesco/Sainsbury's.
- Building robust relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage a direct report, coach and develop them.
- Be fully P&L responsible for your assigned accounts.
- Work cross-functionally to drive sales across other channels (convenience, forecourts, high street etc.)