Calling all entrepreneurs! Are you experienced in FMCG sales and looking for a new challenge? A challenge where you are given the freedom to innovate with no red tape! If so then this could be the opportunity for you!
Signature Career Management are partnered with an exciting start up business in a growing category with a huge amount of innovation. Already gaining traction they are looking to drive business with the hire of a new Commercial Manager into the team. This role isn’t for the feint hearted. This role comes with high expectations but with that comes high rewards. This business are really starting to gain traction
They are uniquely positioned not only in that they’re a start up within a larger organisation, but given their product positioning, they’re set to race ahead of their competition!
Based in London but with flexible working, this exciting opportunity will see you primarily develop the High Street and Health channel. As you can imagine business development is key, this is a competitive market so you will need to be competitive yourself with lots of tenacity! This brand has a great story with an amazing USP and although a start up, comes with the security of a much bigger organisation!
Responsibilities include –
- Developing new business across the High Street and Health channel
- Securing long term trading agreements and developing JBPs to realise success on both sides of the table
- P&L management
- Thinking creatively and outside of the box to turn this category on its head!
What we’re looking for in experience and character:
- Experience in the FMCG sales
- Account management and business development experience
- P&L and JBP responsible
- Numerate & commercially minded
- Time management – can prioritise customers (return vs time spent)
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Tenacity and resilience
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks, you will be strong at prioritisation and very much a self-starter
If you are interested in a genuinely entrepreneurial opportunity the hit apply!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.