Job title: Area Sales Manager
Location: East Midlands / East Anglia
Salary: to £38,000. OTE £50,000. Car, pension.
Sector: Selling through dealers / distributors
Job type: permanent
Job reference: NH/23651
- Exciting global business with British manufacturing base
- Strong brands with a reputation for product quality and innovation
- Well established, high-value area. All product and market training provided.
The Area Sales Manager role:
This is a home-based role covering the East Midlands and East Anglia region selling products through a well-established network of stockists / dealers while building strong, successful working relationships. Your role is to plan and implement the sales strategies that will deliver sales and margin objectives while providing excellent customer service.
The key requirements of the role are:
- Build a journey plan that provides maximum effective customer contact time
- Form strong relationships with customers’ buying teams. Network at all levels
- Constantly assess sell-in and sell-out data by dealer to ensure targets are reached
- Support dealers with training, demonstrations and events in order to motivate sell-through
- Negotiate trading terms within guidelines. Overcome obstacles while preserving margin
- Introduce new products and technology
The Area Sales Manager candidate:
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced sales professional with real skills in managing resellers / dealers / distributors. The key attributes that we seek are:
- At least 5 years of field sales experience
- Impressive experience of selling products through resellers, dealers or distributors
- Superb relationship builder and able to communicate at all levels
- Strong commercial and negotiation skills
- A consultative style, strong listening skills and creative thinker
- Able to analyse sales data and implement necessary actions
The successful candidate will enjoy a generous bonus plan, 25 days annual leave, a company car and all of the support and training required to ensure success.
A privately owned and highly successful international business with a family of respected brands. Strong core values and a people-orientated culture preserve their family feel even as they reach £1billion turnover. Their UK factory fulfils many customers preference to Buy British and is backed by UK specific product innovation and stock holding.
To apply please contact:
Name Nick Hester
Telephone 01275 813030
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.