Looking for a new challenge?
Want to work in a fast pace, forever changing but rewarding environment? We've got a job for you!
Full Time, Permanent
Package: £30,000 to £35,000 per annum + 10% annual company bonus
Working: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday (some weekend cover as required)
Location: Hybrid work from home and Winnersh (RG41) and Central London offices
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Account Manager. You will be responsible for managing campaigns through planning, implementing, and reporting, owning the end-to-end process. You will work closely with the Account Director and this role will be a hybrid of working from home, office, and client office in London.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing key client relationships
- Understanding client briefs and metrics for success
- Managing multiple campaigns from end-to-end, effectively and profitably
- Being the first point of contact for day-to-day account queries
- Managing delivery of nationwide in store activities
- Managing and implementing experiential brand campaigns
- Managing kit, stock, and consumables
- Brief overviews with Field Managers
- Forming weekly contingency plans to minimise risk
- Presenting upcoming sampling activities to the account and field team
- Managing client and field expectations, ensuring the correct level of service is provided
- Some experience working on campaigns and being client facing
- Experience with Excel and Publisher
- Confidence presenting on Microsoft Teams and in person
- Strong verbal and written skills, with the ability to flex styles based on audience
- Confident with owning processes end-to-end
- Organised and proactive
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise conflicting deadlines
- Able to build collaborative working relationships within the team and across internal and external contacts
- Travel to London once a week, travel to Winnersh office once a week
- Previous field marketing agency experience
- Interest in Operations and Process
- Interest in food and beverages
- Passion for customers and delivery
In return we will offer you:
- Full training and ongoing support to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Exposure to big names brands
- Great career opportunities throughout our Global group
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Are you our next investment? Apply now!
Early applications are strongly encouraged as we reserve the right to pause or close this vacancy prior to the listed closing date.