- A new role with a branded, premium-quality, award winning consumer goods business
- Sell a high-demand, well manufactured and beautifully packaged range
- First class leadership and support within a top quality business
The National Accounts Manager Role:
- This is a home-based role with one day each week at the company’s head office in the South of England.
- Your role is to plan and implement the sales strategies that will return targeted sales revenue, range extensions and profitability by controlling trading terms, stock forecasting and customer service.
The Key Requirements of The Role Are:
- Develop a strategic and commercial plan to deliver company objectives
- Work closely with the Sales Director on channel strategies
- Establish strong relationships with buyers, and network effectively within all customer groups
- Manage product / service mix, pricing and margins within guidelines
- Active liaison with finance, marketing, merchandising, supply chain and operations
- Feedback on market developments, new opportunities and competitor activity
The National Accounts Manager Candidate:
- This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, motivated and tenacious National Accounts Manager who will enjoy the opportunity of taking on a brand new role in a growing company.
The Key Attributes That We Seek Are:
- Home based but prepared to travel as required – predominantly in the South of the UK
- Impressive sales experience as a Key Accounts Manager or National Accounts Manager
- Experience managing B&Q, Homebase, Amazon or grocery multiples
- Experience of selling premium branded consumer goods
- Strong commercial acumen and understanding of P&L practices
- Strong negotiation skills
- The successful candidate will enjoy an annual bonus to 20% of salary, choice of hybrid company car, laptop, mobile, 25 days annual leave and pension plan.
- An award-winning, branded and premium quality consumer goods manufacturer.
- Well established and with an excellent reputation in all retail channels.
- Their move into national accounts has brought enormous growth and success, hence the creation of this role.
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.