Recruiting for a Sales Executive to support in managing the UK retail account base and develop the export business.
Key Responsibilities Will Include:
- To provide back-office support for UK retail and implement targeted growth plans for allocated accounts.
- Support allocated export customers and implement targeted growth plans to secure additional market penetration.
- Work closely with line Manager to develop and present business plan.
- Maintain pricing structures and contribution margin in accordance with levels agreed with line Manager and UK Retail National Account Manager.
- Plan, prepare and deliver effective company profile and product range presentations to customers.
- Analyse sales data and provide required reports.
- Provide accurate sales forecast.
- Monitor and maintain product stock levels at customer.
- Monitor and report on competitors’ activities within the sector.
About the Company:
- An established market leader in the DIY sector who specialise in safety products such as fire alarms, smoke alarms etc.
- They are a well established international organisation in the sector offering excellent career opportunities and company culture.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- For this Sales Executive role you will need strong administration and presentation skills.
- You will be a driven self starter with an enthusiasm to succeed and develop business.
- You will ideally have experience in a fast-paced sales environment and Amazon vendor central experience would be highly beneficial.
- You will have good organisational skills, strong communication and interactive capabilities at all levels.
- Individual must be of degree calibre.
- Package of up to £30,000 + bonus + commission with an OTE of £6,000
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful, we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.