One of the UK’s best loved food brands are on the search for a first class Grocery National Account Manager to help continue their continued growth. This role is a pivotal position within the grocery team where you will have full P&L responsibility for your Grocery account portfolio. You will help the business understand how today’s consumers shop and have a good understanding of how to build exciting JBPs that will motivate the retailer which will ultimately help towards achieving results and help grow the business.
National Account Manager - Grocery
No.1 Food Brand in category
£45,000 - 50,000 + Bonus
2 Days Berkshire / 3 days WFH
The successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- A commercial background working for a branded FMCG business with Top4 Grocery retailers
- Must be commercially savvy with a results focused mentality
- Have an ambitious career with a view to progressing quickly whilst learning
- Highly numerate including P&L management experience with good analytical skills
- Comfortable with working within the Berkshire region c2 days p/wk
- Degree educated
Candidates will be considered who will see this as a progressive career step and can add commercial value to the business and customer portfolio.