- Extremely successful sales and marketing organisation operating within the consumer goods, retail, FMCG arena
- Exceptionally people focused with clear strategy for growth
- Fantastic culture and environment that is always innovating and adapting to the changing market
- New role managing the relationship with a key customer and ensuring fantastic execution delivered by the sales team.
- As Field sales Manager focused on managing the relationship with a well-known brand to develop and deliver the strategy for the field team that will deliver the targeted KPI’s
- You will support and develop a team of managers that lead salespeople in the field to exceed sales and profit targets along with brand awareness objectives.
- As Field sales Manager you will build relationships internally within the brand to influence strategy and to feedback on campaigns essentially becoming a trusted advisor.
- You will be currently working within a similar role within field sales, and will have successfully managed a strategic relationship and led a large team
- For the Field sales Manager role it is essential that you have excellent communication skills and can inspire teams to deliver targeted sales
- You will be highly personable, credible and flexible and be able to engage internal and external stakeholders
Benefits & details:
- Excellent package including £55k base salary, company car, bonus and benefits
- Flexible location ideally centrally based
- Fantastic welcoming culture
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 1/16192/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.