Welcome to Hovis. We are the proud guardians of over 130 years of baking experience that make up our iconic and much-loved brand. We produce bread and bakery products created with Hovis goodness at the heart of each. We deliver around 1.3million loaves, every day of the week throughout the UK and Ireland, where we also make Mothers Pride and Ormo products.
We are 2,800 people working within 8 bakeries, 1 flour mill, and 2 regional distribution centres across the UK. Our success is a result of the hard work of our people; they are experts in their field whether it’s baking, manufacturing, logistics, engineering, or the many departments within the central functions team based in our head office in High Wycombe. We are a values-led business and expect our colleagues to live, breathe, and embed Quality, Accountability, and Trust into their ways of working.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGM Manager to join the team, to enable Hovis to deliver on its vision of being the best quality brand in bakery. We are looking for a Revenue Growth Manager to develop, plan and initiate strategies to drive margin accretive revenue growth.
Working with the Commercial and central support teams, some of the key accountabilities include;
- Identify and discuss revenue growth opportunities through diagnostic analysis and create a plan for implementation with the cross functional teams
- Create metrics for success, track, monitor and guide against these metrics and develop mitigation plans
- Create strategies to improve mix management and deliver growth in higher profitable customers and segments
- Coordination of the tools to deliver NPD execution excellence - launch timings, price & promotional strategy, ranging, merchandising, pack strategies. Coordination and implementation of company wide or customer specific CPI
- Agree and set minimum rate targets by product type and customer
- Track in market consumer pricing
- Run econometric and price elasticity studies to deliver margin cube optimisation for the business
- Devise promotional strategy and objectives for each type of promotional activity
- Create promotional guidelines and monitor adherence to these
- Analyze and report against the results of promotional strategy on a monthly basis
The ideal candidate will be one that is passionate not only about the work they do but the brand they work for, takes ownership of what they do, and is able to influence multiple stakeholders in the right way. They will also be able to focus individuals on specific tasks and behaviours, by bringing a positive, encouraging and consistent behaviour and are able to create a compelling story for the future as well as role model the Hovis Leadership Standards.
Ideal Experiences / Qualifications / Capabilities:
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with experience in a Blue Chip FMCG environment in Customer Marketing/Category/FMCG or equivalent
- Significant experience with a strong record of success
- A proven track record of successfully delivering revenue growth strategies and their implementation
Why work for us and our benefits:
At Hovis, we understand the importance of looking after our colleagues, so we provide a variety of benefits in addition to their salaries. The benefits we provide at Hovis are as varied as the people who receive them but they are offered with the intention of creating value to them personally over and above their salaries
- There is a range of colleague benefits available, which individuals can select based on their needs.
- Our benefits scheme is called Hovis Choice, which offers a variety of savings and cashback offers on day to day living and much more including eyecare vouchers, and a healthcare scheme to suit everyone. It also includes our Cycle to Work scheme where you can obtain a brand new bike at a significant saving
- We offer competitive annual leave entitlement and flexibility where possible in order to create a healthy work-life balance
- We celebrate loyalty with our generous long service and colleague recognition schemes
- We offer three levels of pensions
Hovis values diversity and is committed to promoting equal opportunities in the workplace. Every job applicant, employee or worker will be treated fairly and equally with dignity and respect regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, social class, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religious belief, union membership, political opinion, sex, sexual orientation or any other protected characteristic.