Channel Controller – On Trade
Fashionable category leading drinks brand
- Our client is a category leading drinks supplier.
- Very well established in the UK from both an On and Off Trade perspective and currently in double digit growth.
- There has never been a better time to join this fashionable global market leader!
- Due to an internal restructure, they are now looking for a highly dynamic SNAM, Account Controller or Channel Controller to become their new Channel Controller – On Trade.
- Reporting to the Sales Director, you will take full P&L responsibility for the Channel, with significant line management responsibility.
- You will be responsible for continuous development of the channel strategy and overall commercial performance.
- You will be responsible for developing senior level relationships and leading top to top commercial negotiations.
- In an everchanging on trade sales environment, this role is crucial in their continued commercial performance and offers the successful candidate a unique opportunity to develop in a fast paced and innovative environment.
- Are you a commercial leader in the FMCG industry?
- Do you have great P&L account management experience in your FMCG career so far?
- Do you have senior level negotiation experience?
- Have you built a successful customer contact and channel strategy?
- Are you on the upward curve of your career?
- Are you confident, organised, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills? Can you demonstrate leadership skills & experience?
Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to Liam Stokey at email@example.com quoting reference 7/16179/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on our website.