Are you an eCommerce professional who wants to take the lead on the e-Grocery.Com accounts? Would working within a global organisation tempt a move? THIS OPPORTUNITY IS OFFERING COMPLETE SECTOR OWENSERSHIP AND ENDLESS PROGRESSION OPPORTUNITIES?
Tired of operating for a business who aren’t investing? Are you craving a fun, social, dynamic brand who have the size and scale but also offer freedom and pace?
The business in question is a UK-based, branded FMCG business, focused on growth through the supply of great tasting products that have iconic status. This company are looking for someone who want to be a part of something big and are on the lookout for someone that cares as much as they do, someone who wants to make a difference! The business offers a diverse portfolio of great tasting brands, are globally recognised with 100+ years in the trade, and despite already holding significant market share, are ambitious for more!
They are front runners in terms of NPD and innovation and aren’t scared of challenging new product categories. They are already offering something different which is exclusive to the market so they can take a wider piece of the pie. The team really are on top of their game, and very driven, but also know how to have fun!
What they’re looking for and what you’ll get back in return:
- The creation and execution of the online sales plans across the e-Grocery Top 4 customers.
- Building and optimising campaigns through digital marketing to include merchandising, PPC, display and other key levers.
- Someone to manage and negotiate commercial agreements including joint business plans.
- Building customer and internal relationships, which are fundamental to achieving the agreed strategic objectives.
- Measure key online performance indicators to ensure a substantial increase in our market share online.
- Exposure to a winning environment
- Progression opportunities from leader who listens to your needs/wants.
This position will see you take the reins on the e-Grocery.COM business and see you negotiate separate JBP agreements whilst working alongside the Senior National Accounts managers.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.