National Account Manager – Digital Grocery
Salary: £55,000 plus car allowance, annual bonus and benefits (listed below)
Home Based / Field Based role
Have you helped to deliver online growth for a top 4 grocer?
Are you experienced in digital strategy or eCommerce sales within the multi-retailers?
A leading Soft Drink business, dominant in their market are recruiting for a National Account Manager in a newly created position. The business have recently gone through a transformation allowing each Grocer Account Manager to focus on the bricks and mortar stores and this position will focus on digital activation for the retailers.
The successful candidate will sit within the Ecommerce team, focusing on delivering against the company’s key objectives – growing category share and raising digital shelf presence.
- Creating and implementing an effective Online strategy for each of the key Grocer accounts.
- Negotiating and managing commercial agreements including JBPs
- Building strong, fruitful relationships both with customers and internally
- Reviewing data and insight to measure key Online KPIs
- Working closely with eCommerce and category, sharing knowledge and best practices
- Utilising activation tactics to increase digital shelf presence and ultimately increase sales.
The successful candidate will have experience within digital activation at a National Account level, ideally with the top 4 Grocers or Amazon / Ocado. As an individual, you will be able to engage and communicate effectively, demonstrate the resilience and passion to succeed and be an all-round team player.
The business is committed to diversity, inclusivity and is generally a fantastic working environment where retention is high and promotion possibilities are plentiful!
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and Holiday buyback scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- Wellness Package – Gym Membership, Discounts and Cashback
- Commitment to professional development and training.