Are you looking for a National Account Management role? Looking to step up or just fancy a change? Looking to work for a global brand? If you’re interested in in a company who are large enough to offer structure, budget and clout, yet small enough in the UK operation to offer autonomy, flexibility and real accountability?
Based West London/ Uxbridge area, this FMCG Brand can offer it all. You will find a blue-chip with strong credentials, performance and heritage even as well as a dynamic, fast paced and collaborative way of working due to their roots and ownership. It’s an interesting balance that they strike and one which you can really use to your advantage in terms of learnings, development and your own personal balance.
There are a couple of newly created National Account management roles that will see you responsible for either Grocery or Discount accounts, you will play a key part in their huge incremental growth plans.
Key responsibilities include -
- P&L management driving sales and profitability within the Discount/Grocery channel.
- JBP development.
- Long term partnership development.
- Forecasting and analysis, ensuring ROS.
- Collaboration with Marketing and Category Management. ‘
Successful candidates for the position of National Account Manager will look something like this…
- FMCG, National Accounts experience on Retail channel.
- Full P&L and JBP management experience.
- Branded experience ideally…
- Analytical, enjoying working with numbers.
- Strong influencing skills, presentation and communication
- Detailed, organised, methodical in approach yet engaging in delivery
- Adaptable and flexible to meet unforeseen customer needs
This is a fantastic opportunity in the FMCG space which offers real breadth and accountability. If you’re interested in finding out more, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavor to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.