Are you a brand-led marketeer ready for a new, exciting challenge? Do you like to have ownership over the creative and commercial, working with autonomy and influence? This could be the role for you…
Signature Career Management are partnered with a thriving, on-trend, health focussed London FMCG start-up who’re looking to expand their team with an established Marketing Manager to further drive their success. They offer a premium product which is unlike anything else on the market, and their ability to act with agility will see you make an impact quickly. Already established in Grocery Retail, the brand is going from strength to strength!
As Marketing Manager you will work with autonomy, owning the brand and bringing fresh ideas to the table. This role offers a mix of on and offline marketing, where you will develop and execute a strong marketing strategy, thinking outside the box to influence brand growth and awareness while managing one direct report. Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Taking a strategic lead – drawing conclusions from research, category, competitive and consumer research to familiarise yourself and build a robust marketing strategy
- Execution of the marketing strategy across trade and consumer marketing, online, OOH, on trade and in store
- Management of the marketing budget, appropriately planning, prioritising and reporting
- Leading, growing and mentoring the marketing team to build brand awareness and increase distribution across all channels
- Identifying, defining and developing NPD opportunities and working collaboratively with the wider business to bring them to market
So what will the successful candidate look like?
- You’ll have 5+ years experience gained within FMCG marketing
- You’re a strong, ambitious person who thrives in an entrepreneurial environment – able to be decisive, move quickly while constantly seeking opportunity to learn and grow
- A collaborative and creative thinker who is also able to take ownership from a research and commercial perspective
- Experienced in owning project P&Ls
- Omnichanne; strategy experience is ideal (Retail, OOH, eCommerce)
If you’re a driven, enthustastic marketer who wants to be part of a journey, taking a business to the next level, then this could be your perfect next step. Do not hesitate in making an application or reaching out directly for a confidential chat.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.