We have a great opportunity for a BDE covering an area centred around Chelmsford. This permanent role is in the convenience sector for great brands including McVities and Jacobs. A home base in the territory is important.
We need to talk to you if ;
- everyday you work with pace and consistency and create that feeling of reliability for the client, retailers and the team
- your execution of the role shows you delivering on promises, on time and in full
- there is 'exsellence' in the quality of your partnership working, your agility and your productivity
You will enjoy working with us if you are;
- a person with a clear sense of purpose, loving being part of the challenge and chasing the results
- passionate about building relationships
- positive and resilient, happy to work alone, but will relish being part of the team
- happy to roll your sleeves up to do whatever it takes to deliver and have a strong work ethic and most importantly great integrity
If you have worked in field sales before, or if you have a retail background and an understanding of the field sales role, and you're looking for a change you should read on. We want people who are keen to join a growing field sales team....and what a team! Exsellence won two leading industry awards in the company's first 12 months of trading. As retail sales specialists we scooped Sales Team of the Year at the Retail Industry Awards 2018. and then quickly followed this by winning in the category of Most Effective In-Store Marketing at the Field Marketing Awards in October 2018 and New Sales Agency of the Year at the FMBE Awards 2019. We have also been awarded Investors in People accreditation.
We are an agile and dynamic sales team offering BDEs the chance to grow and learn in an environment that is free from micro management and supportive in style and culture. Our Regional Sales Managers are eager to find people to join the team working with well known brands such as McVities and Jacobs. They personally oversee your training and ensure that you are comfortable using the systems and kit that we will provide for you which includes a tablet and smartphone.
As the team grows you will be well positioned to share your thoughts and ideas and have them heard which means you are contributing to the success of the business. In exsellence we value you as an individual and you are close enough to the centre to feel recognised and valued.
If this sounds like a company you would like to work with then send your CV through now………..
You need to have a full UK driving licence and permission to work in UK