PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated more than $68 billion in net revenue in 2020, driven by a complimentary food and beverage portfolio that includes Walkers, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo's product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
Guiding PepsiCo is our vision to Be the Global Leader in Convenient Foods and Beverages by Winning with Purpose. "Winning with Purpose" reflects our ambition to win sustainably in the marketplace and embed purpose into all aspects of the business. For more information, visit PepsiCo website.
To manage the site Facilities team (x2) with the objective of delivering outstanding facilities and services to the Lincoln plant. Working closely with the site stakeholders and specialist functions to develop and deliver strategies to ensure the performance of indirect equipment such as HVAC, fire, effluent discharge, lighting etc are at the standard required by the operation. Represent department within QCDM (short interval control) ensuring all gaps to standard are mitigated, with the appropriate corrective and preventative actions in place. Build network of contacts, both internal and external to maximise best practice share. Be responsible for the D2D management of the Security and Canteen services.
- Delivery of an ongoing maintenance service for all facilities throughout the site and across 24/7, for both reactive and planned works, ranging from smaller repair/decorative work done in house, to major contractor led refurbishment projects.
- Represent department in short interval control meetings ensuring all gaps to standard performance are mitigated.
- Be the contact person for all Canteen and Security issues, manage the D2D issues that arise.
- Ensure all non-processing facilities are managed to a high standard, remaining clean, fully serviced and fit for purpose.
- Responsibility for the day to day management of the 2 direct reports.
- Manage the facilities budget to plan.
- Ensure 100% compliance to statutory inspection and testing
- Develop and deliver a prioritised buildings and fabric improvement plan for the site.
- Site contact for facilities capital spend projects.
- Element owner for GEHSMS (Global Environmental Health and Safety Management System)
- Support RECON (Resource Conservation) lead to drive utilities efficiencies
- Site lead for FM Global (company insurers) relationship, maintaining highly protected status
- Technical background preferred with sound engineering understanding and ideally a background in plant facilities equipment.
- Sound problem solving skills both individually and in a team environment.
- Capacity to manage and deliver a large quantity of work across a very broad scope
- Ability to plan and prioritise work and adapt to changing needs/tasks.
- High work standards and attention to detail skills for both practical and administrative tasks.
- Knowledge of applicable legislation.
- A practical approach with an ability to assimilate task detail.
- High organisational skills.
- Must be self-directed with an ability to achieve a complex agenda through motivating others.
- Mature and professional approach, capable of representing the company externally.
- Understanding of lean principles and experience with short interval control meetings.
- Project management experience
- Ability to build a plan which is aligned to long term vision for site.
- Track record of best practice sharing.